I had a chance to have a great discussion with Doug from Emotional Affair Journey recently about why it can be so hard to stop having an affair. Here are a few things we talk about:
- What was your experience when you made the decision to end your emotional affair?
- How did you make that choice?
- Was it hard for you to follow through initially?
- So what makes it so hard to end an affair?
- Is it likely that a spouse will relapse?
- What can the couple do to minimize relapse from occurring?
- What can the hurt partner do in the meantime if relapse is likely?
Listen to the whole interview below.